The Downtown Line runs from Bukit Panjang through Bukit Timah to the City, and then Eastwards through Jalan Besar and Ubi to Expo, which is the interchange for the East West Line to Changi Airport. A planned extension will add 2 more stations, Xilin and Sungei Bedok after Expo. This extension is targeted to complete by 2024.
Statistics show that properties within walking distance of MRT stations have better capital appreciation and a higher likelihood of going en bloc.
Check out these new launch condos near to Downtown Line MRT stations:
- Beauty World MRT station - View at Kismis
- King Albert Park MRT station - Mayfair Gardens/Mayfair Modern
- Sixth Avenue MRT station - Royalgreen, Fourth Avenue Residences
- Tan Kah Kee MRT station - Dunearn 386
- Stevens MRT station - Juniper Hill
- Newton MRT station - Pullman Residences, 10 Evelyn
- Mattar MRT station - The Antares
This list is only the tip of the iceberg! For more options including resale properties and insights into upcoming MRT stations and growth areas, please get in touch.