The Downtown Line runs from Bukit Panjang through Bukit Timah to the City, and then Eastwards through Jalan Besar and Ubi to Expo, which is the interchange for the East West Line to Changi Airport. A planned extension will add 2 more stations, Xilin and Sungei Bedok after Expo. This extension is targeted to complete by 2024.
Statistics show that properties within walking distance of MRT stations have better capital appreciation and a higher likelihood of going en bloc.
Check out these new launch condos near to Downtown Line MRT stations:
- DT3 Hillview MRT station - Midwood, Dairy Farm Residences
- DT5 Beauty World MRT station - View at Kismis, Forett at Bukit Timah, Verdale, Daintree Residence
- DT6 King Albert Park MRT station - Mayfair Gardens and Mayfair Modern
- DT7 Sixth Avenue MRT station - Royalgreen, Fourth Avenue Residences
- DT8 Tan Kah Kee MRT station - Dunearn 386
- DT10 Stevens MRT station - Perfect Ten, Juniper Hill, Dalvey Haus
- DT11 Newton MRT station - Klimt Cairnhill, Perfect Ten, Sloane Residences, The Atelier, Kopar at Newton, Pullman Residences, 10 Evelyn, 35 Gilstead
- DT14 Bugis MRT station - Midtown Modern, Midtown Bay, The M
- DT17 Downtown MRT station - Marina One Residences
- DT19 Chinatown MRT station - The Landmark
- DT20 Fort Canning MRT station - Canninghill Piers, The Avenir, The Iveria
- DT25 Mattar MRT station - The Antares
- DT27 Ubi MRT station - The Navian
- DT28 Kaki Bukit MRT station - The Navian
- DT32 Tampines MRT station - Treasure at Tampines
This list is only the tip of the iceberg! For more options including resale properties and insights into upcoming MRT stations and growth areas, please get in touch.